Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Snowed In

The daycare I was going to interview at today is closed because of bad weather. We got a bit of snow and then freezing rain. I called this morning and the voice mail said there was a 2 hour delay. About a half hour after that I found out they are closed today. I wanted the interview to be today but I didn't want to go in this weather. I'm going to call tomorrow morning and hopefully go in tomorrow too.

Since I'm snowed in I'm sitting here looking out the window with coffee in hand, watching very few cars go by. It's nice and cozy in here and I'm under a nice fleece blanket. I'd like to do this all day but I'll probably swiffer the walls, baseboards and hardwood floors. I also need to organize the upstairs closets. After that I might watch a movie or read some of the book I'm into.

Dinner tonight is Pork BBQ. I have left over pork from a roast I made the other day. I have a bottle of Andretti Cabernet Sauvignon to drink with it. Can't wait to try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment