Thursday, January 20, 2011

Barefoot (Again)

My working interview was this morning. I think it went well but I don't want to jinx myself. I will say the kids were fun. She told me to call her in the morning.




 Today I'm baking a ham. It smells good in here. I'm also making brussel sprouts. They are currently my favorite food. I boil them for about 8 minutes then I cook them in the oven at 425 with olive oil, salt and pepper...Fantastic! I'm gonna try this with eggplant tomorrow.
I like a white wine with saltier meats so I picked up some Barefoot Chardonnay. It's buttery sweetness with be great with dinner. It also has plenty of fruity flavors in it. It's so yummy, I had to open it before dinner is even ready.
Maybe for a snack later I'll have some cheddar cheese and apples with a glass of it. That should be tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment