Monday, January 17, 2011

A New Job?

In the beginning of Decemeber a friend of mine told me the daycare she was working at was hiring. I jumped at the chance because by far working in a daycare has been my favorite job. The opening is for the older 2 room and that is one of my favorite age groups. I went in to fill out and application and had an interview right then. It went well so I did wonder about not getting a call back. It was over the holidays so I had put it in the back of my mind.
Last Wednesday I got a call from them. They asked if I would come in for a working interview. I said yes and we set up a time for me to come in...tomorrow, Tuesday, at 9:30.
I am ready. I have the project we are going to do printed out. I have a book to read to them. I even know what I'm going to wear...So of course they are calling for freezing rain until noon tomorrow.

Keeping my fingers crossed about the weather being clear and the kids liking me.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck!! I hope it goes wonderfully (and the nasty weather holds off)!

    ReplyDelete