Monday, December 20, 2010

A Pre-Christmas blog

I've been busy. I've also been drinking mostly boxed wines. That is why haven't been blogging.


I'm almost ready for Christmas. I have some last minute shopping to do...with wine for Christmas on that list.
I also want to buy my sister-in-law a hostess gift. I'm going to do that shopping on Wednesday, after my lunch date with Dana.

My husband and I are having Liver & Onions on Christmas Eve. I might buy a sparkling wine for that night since it a nice night to add fanciness to.
On Christmas we are busy, but it's a good busy. We get to see everyone.
I'm so overly excited to see my husband's face when he opens his gifts. This whole Christmas season has me happy. The movies, the music and the decorations.
First we'll open our gifts here. Then head to my sister-in-law's for dinner at 1, opening of our Secret Santa gifts and a nice afternoon of visiting. I know what kind of wine I am taking to Theresa, but won't divulge the name as she may read this. I'll probably take a white wine to share, most likely a Pinot Grigio or a Riesling. I like white wine with saltier food like ham. After that we are headed home to spend the evening with Joe's kids. We'll open gifts, eat chocolate fondue, watch football and relax.
That Sunday we are celebrating with Barb and Vinny. I'm having hummus, crackers, cheese and veggies with dip. Again I'm think sparkling wine. Football, gifts and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment