Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Jobs?

A friend of mine from high school works at a daycare. She texted me last night and asked if I'm still looking for a job. Someone they hired didn't work out. She mentioned me and her boss said I should come in to apply. I might even have an interview today. It's for an afternoon position in the 2 year old room. I still have all my clearances. I just need to send away for copies of them. I'm going at 10 and I'm getting nervous.

I talked to another friend who wants a cleaning lady. I'm going to go look at her house on Friday. I need to see it to know how much to charge. Not quite sure what I'm looking for but I don't want to over charge her. I already clean my husband's office. His boss pays me what he paid the last cleaning lady. So I never had to tell anyone what I "charge" or what my rates are.

2 comments: