Friday, December 3, 2010

Christmas GNI

Tonight is girl's night in. Today I've been cleaning. I did my wine buying and my Secret Santa shopping. I bought Sutter Home Riesling, Little Black Dress Cabernet Sauvignon & Corbett Canyon Pinot Noir.
As for the gift I can't say yet.

Little Black Dress is the only one I haven't tried. But it seems fitting for girl's night.
We all love Riesling it's an oldie but a goodie. Dana introduced us to Riesling by buying Clean Slate.So sometimes, picking wine by how cool the bottle looks you can find some great wine.
Pinot Noir goes the best with cheese and we always have cheese at girl's night. We each bring something to share. I hope Cheyanne brings hummus again. I bought Ginger Snaps and Cranberry Apple Tea.

We did Secret Santa last year and it worked out perfectly. That made us decide to do it again. Someone husband picks names and sends them to each of us. It may seem a little early for Christmas gifts but we wanna make sure we see each other before the 25th.

No comments:

Post a Comment