Saturday, February 11, 2012

Tattoos

I love tattoos, full sleeves (and more) on men...a few here and there on a woman. My husband, not a fan. He doesn't care who has them and  he doesn't judge, they just aren't for him, but on his wife I can understand that being a different story. That being said I want about 7-9 more tattoos. I only have 3 now.
My next one will be this (It's our wedding date in roman numerals) :


XI V MMIV

probably bigger depending on where I put it. 

Then I want a ladybug, an angel, an owl, interlocking hearts, a saying up my spine( ripple in still water ), a music note and let it be (on my wrist)...that's all I know for sure. Each having a special meaning. (luck, my grammy, my great-grammy, love, joe's favorite song, music=love, and remind myself to relax a bit)


What tattoos do you have or want?

No comments:

Post a Comment